What is Siros?
Siros is a high performance, feature-rich, robust news aggregator that detects and filters important news in real time with near-zero latency. Drawing on theories in organization science, computer science, cognitive science, and behavioral economics, Siros interprets information flows enabling users to gauge the reliability of their sources, thus more accurately forecasting risks and opportunities. Siros goes well beyond a conventional news aggregator; using natural language processing (NLP), machine learning and other methods, Siros analyzes incoming feeds and automatically creates rich semantic metadata revealing facts, events, and entities – all in well under a second. Siros is completely unique to Jupiqon, and it’s getting smarter every second.
What Siros Does?
- Collects both syndicated and original content from disparate sources.
- Discovers high-velocity news surfacing anywhere.
- Calculates real-time statistics on the quality of service from different sources.
- Assesses reliability by cross referencing news feeds as well as analyzing the structural properties of information flows surrounding a news story.
- Links news stories to people, companies, places, products, and geographies by integrating rich semantic metadata.
What Siros Doesn’t Do
Siros doesn’t track the entire universe of news stories. Rather, Siros tracks news stories relevant to the specified company or industry. Furthermore, Siros does not determine the potential impact of a news story on an industry or a company.
Why is Siros Needed?
Jupiqon believes timely, predictive, actionable information will drive an intelligence-driven support system to make proactive, informed decisions. By leveraging Siros’ powerful real-time processing architecture, our investment strategists can analyze and instantly act upon fast moving data. The result is value addition above and beyond traditional business expectations.